cut_bank
Level 2

Program will not install.

Desk top (used as a back up) is currently in a shop because the program would not install.  After considerable effort program installed on lap top.

After ten (yes 10) failed installations all with assistance (??) from LaCerte representatives I am right back where I started.  

Friday was to be the call back day from technical support.  Nothing done.

It's in the shop because I was told by LaCerte reps that Windows 10 was a necessity.  Laptop used 10, Desktop 8.  10 is now installed and program does not work.

It's been over a week that this nonsense has been going on.  I am not a rookie, having used LaCerte for somewhere around 25 years.  

A week of these calls is enough.  Yesterday I received a commitment from a representative that he would call my computer firm.  No call.  This is a follow up of the previous day when there was no call back.  And two previous days when there was no call back.

Talk about slippage in service.

I would like the name and number of whom I can call to get this resolved to make arrangements for interactions with my computer guy.

Please furnish the name and number of who I contact on what is soon to be the 11th attempt at installation service.

0 Cheers