Vferrantello
Level 2

In 25+ years of working with Lacerte I find it incredible that (1) I have not been able to get a bank account for payments updated.  I try every single year and your website will not allow me to add one, delete, change one.  So, you wait for snail mail in payment because I refuse to give you my credit card number (2) so again, right now, I am on the phone sitting on hold as I do about 4 times each year hoping to finally get a live person who can do this VERY SIMPLE task.  If I reach someone, they cannot help nor fix on their end.  I've had my fill of rude Lacerte phone help who accomplish absolutely nothing.

I find it incredible that a company that SELLS its ability to process payments for others cannot get their own system updated to correct/add/edit a bank account.  This is beyond stupid as I'm trying to PAY YOU.

So, just now, from a link in an email for an REP statement, it took me directly to a payment screen.  I saw that it offered me "new account" when selecting payment option by bank transfer.  A eureka moment turned to dust though as I added it, it didn't process, log out, log back in, look to see if it has processed the add of a new account.....only to find that it has added a new account but the account number is the old one that is already there.

If ANYONE knows SOMEONE/ANYONE at Lacerte that cares to get this problem fixed or even a phone number for a live person that doesn't require I sit on hold until February, it would be greatly appreciated.  

0 Cheers