dnewton72
Level 2

Good morning!

Is there a way to utilize the e-organizer WITHOUT importing the data back into the tax return?

I have tried  and cannot seem to figure out a way to view and save it without pushing the data into the return.

Thankyou!!

Dawn

Firm Administrator

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You could print and work from there, but  my recall it that it takes LOTS of PAPER. The whole idea is to review the items in the e-organizer and accept or trash them individually, just as you would do with a paper organizer or during an interview. 

I think my short answer is NO. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
sjrcpa
Level 15

1. Why?

2. You can print it to pdf. I do this for my workpapers so I have a record of what client sent (vs what ends up on the tax return)

3. If you don't accept it, I think it keeps popping up every time you open the file.

Ex-AllStar
dnewton72
Level 2

Thank you!

Can you tell me how to print it?  I have never used Lacerte and cannot figure it out. I searched the knowledgebase and could not find anything.

"If I don't accept it" so each time the return is opened there will be a message??

Thank you!!

Dawn

0 Cheers
dnewton72
Level 2

I intend to print to PDF..  Does this change your answer?  If so, instructions on how would be appreciated; I searched the website and cannot locate much at all on eOrganizers.

Thank you!

Dawn

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/individual/help/importing-an-e-organizer-returned-from-the-t...

5. If you want a hard copy of the data, click Print or click Close to close the e-organizer window.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers