Shari1334
Level 2

I just installed the new updates and printed the organizer.  All seems to be working except for the font on the client and engagement letter.  I've switched font types and I am still experiencing the same issue of the preferred font not printing.  

Anyone else with this issue?  Am I doing something wrong? 

We want to print and mail next week. 

LauraJ0
Level 2

What about the borders, did your update fix them? Do they all lineup or do some of the lines keep going?

0 Cheers
Shari1334
Level 2

We don't use the borders, so I am not sure if they are completely fixed. 

0 Cheers
LauraJ0
Level 2

I didn't know we had an option not to, how do we turn the borders off?

0 Cheers
ENZO
Level 2

I downloaded today's update and printed a test organizer.  Most of the borders are correct but there are some that are still not right.  There may be others but this is based on what we print:  Pages 1 & 2 of the questionnaire;  direct deposit estimates;  and additional information page.

0 Cheers
nbeck
Level 3

I had the problems with the borders on some pages also.  When I printed to our HP printer we had the border issues.  However, when we printed on our sharp copier the pages looked fine.  No problems with the borders.  I read somewhere that there were some issues with HP print drivers.  So if you have a different printer it might be worth a try to see if it solves the problem.

0 Cheers

The fonts in the 2018 software have changed on me.  When I print to PDF the input words and input numbers have changed to a non-standard font.

0 Cheers