abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitAustin 

No point in thanking me for my "patience" as I have absolutely NONE left with anything Intuit related.

Between this organizer mess, and the QB SDI mess it is impossible to continue to believe that Intuit really gives a d*mn anymore OR has the ability to perform or produce usable software.

I can't switch now - it's friggin' January 7 and I should be doing entity returns. (I *know* how much you'd miss me; I know the threat of me leaving means absolutely nothing to Intuit).

I should NOT still screwing around with organizers, fielding phone calls from clients asking where they are (* see below), having to manually adjust SDI in QBD(** see below) on the +/- 150 paychecks I have to generate for 15 clients.

*Do NOT - anyone - lecture me on retraining my clients.  I have my way of doing things, I use organizers, so do my clients, they expect them in late Dec, it's been this way for 30+ years; I did NOT get a *discount* because organizers can't be produced, at least not ones that look professional.  If I wanted to settle for schlocky looking presentations, I wouldn't be paying top dollar for Lacerte.  When I paid, in full, last July - it was with the understanding I would receive the same usable software, in a timely fashion.  And the organizer issues have NOTHING to do with tax law changes; Intuit screwed up something that has worked just fine for a long time.   

**The insulting *answers* on the QBD forum of how to deal with the CA SDI are laughable.  If one more 'bot' employee tells those asking to just "change" it in the CA UIC payroll item, I may implode.  Do any of them read/comprehend the postings?  And the suggestion that payroll just be processed at the incorrect rate (instead of the correct one that EDD provided to everyone way back in November ?!?!) as the future update will fix everything is (a) illegal under CA law, and (b) ignores that fact that some employees will leave before the proposed update is available.   After a sufficient amount of complaining, the update is now supposed to be available tomorrow instead of Jan 28.  I'm guessing the threat of a class action lawsuit by CA users of QBD *might* have gotten the attention of the legal department?

OK - deep breath.  I'm done, going for a long walk now.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"