laccpa
Level 3
What's going on with efile? Getting no acknowledgement that returns are going through.
0 Cheers
JenniferKa
Level 1

Same here.  No efiling also.

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

You can find out more regarding this issue here: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/unexpected-behavior-efil...

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
barb3
Level 1

That is not helpful.  I can't even get ours to go through at all.  Are you inundated?  Is that what the problem is?  When will it be fixed?

0 Cheers
laccpa
Level 3
Keep resending if they fail. Just got acknowledgements that they were received on 2 out of 3 that I sent together. They are coming back slowly but if your batch gets through, it looks like Intuit is getting the files to the IRS/state.
0 Cheers
laccpa
Level 3
STill waiting for the 3rd and smallest (kid) return to go through
0 Cheers
barb3
Level 1

I can't even get them to go through at all let alone get an acknowledgement.  When I hit the "send now" the returns don't even show up in the window.

0 Cheers
laccpa
Level 3
So apparently if you send a batch, Intuit may only get part of the batch through. Be wary. I got 2 out of 3 - still waiting for the 3rd. Will probably cancel and resend.
0 Cheers
barb3
Level 1

This is crazy.  You would think for as much money as we pay for the software it would work.  I realize they are probably being inundated but they should have anticipated this.  I am not happy.

0 Cheers
SUNNYCA
Level 2

I can't even get my returns to validate to send.  I keep getting a spinning wheel icon like it's trying to load the return to validate. Been like this for over an hour now.

0 Cheers