Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 15

A CA resident is taxed on ALL income...even if you code the W-2 to US it should still flow to the CA return.

If you're getting a diag about the state ID number, just use all 999999's

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches