Level 3
This widget could not be displayed.

Not on Saturday or Sunday. It is a brother and sister vacation rental property. They don't have a name picked out or an LLC yet. I know you don't need an LLC to file a partnership return, but now that they know they are a partnership the want an LLC. I think I will just extend it with the name they have picked out with EIN applied for. Manually if I have to. I hope I won't incur  additional REP fees.

0 Cheers