0 Cheers
khobbs-6482
Level 1
error while using calculation data
0 Cheers
IntuitBrian
Employee
Employee

If this is occurring printing the organizer, usually we will see a similar issue viewing forms. Based on it being "Error while using" as opposed to "Error while getting" that would indicate a locked file.

Unlocking the file, perhaps on a copy (to retain the original) will get things working. Though - the reason the locked file is producing an error may be addressable by support. Might be good to call in to see what we can do about the locked data, especially if this is occurring for more than one of your locked clients.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
user160885
Level 1
I was getting this error too, and I called as I have as many as 50 not working.   No luck in calling they made excuses and said they hope to have it fixed for next year if you can believe it.  And their help tip only works if you do not have a separate password for the return itself and it will then not allow you to get it to go.  Plus the tip to fax Lacerte to get them unlocked has no fax number!  Great start to tax season.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
I have it on good authority that " Our developers are working to pin down the source of what causes this so we can prevent it from happening next year."
In other words ....

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

For me, unlocking the returns did the trick. 

Intuit apparently has lots of fixes for this years cockup! https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608229&src=lsccom

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers