heelee
Level 1
Spoiler
To date I have only prepared Individual returns in Lacerte. How do I add a Partnership client? When I try to select Client/Tax Type/Partnership, the link is grayed out. What settings do I need to change in my Lacerte?
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

You need to install the Partnership module

Ex-AllStar
heelee
Level 1

How do I do that? It is not immediately obvious to me.

0 Cheers
Fergie
Level 1

Not obvious to me either.  Trying to set up new computer and installing software fresh, and for over 10 years I've done  partnerships, trust, nonprofits corporations etc..  but it will only download individual and one state.  Then I go around in circles trying to figure out how to select all the other options.  Why does it have to be so hard?

0 Cheers
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

this is what i do every year.

I'd call Lacerte, and hold for x minutes.  Once it get through, I tell the lady with a sweet voice on the other line: 

I paid Lacerte for my subscription already (this point is likely important only to me),  how do I install the 20yy software? 

I always get the help from the Lacerte folks.   Except that x increased from 1.5 to 45 over the years.   

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Possibly you did not install them in your initial setup. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/install-products/help/installing-additional-tax-modules-and-...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers