clayinnd
Level 3

Dear Lacerte,

Another up date today and still  no form 8995-D

The farm deadline is now 13 days away. As another poster indicated, this form has been on the IRS website since mid December and other software companies have the form live and working for weeks.

Farm tax season is very short, it is very grueling, and it is very stressful. For the past 19 years I have used Lacerte to help ensure that farm tax season ran as smooth as possible. And I have been very happy with Lacerete, I do not pay for Lacerte to make my tax season more stressful, this year you are making the stress and pressure of meeting the March 2nd Farm tax deadline **bleep** near unbearable.

For myself and the 10,000s of thousand other Lacerte users preparing farm returns I am begging you to get form 8995-D working. I do not understand why it does not, when you enter the figures necessary to have form 8995-D calculate the coop 9% or 50% wage reduction the correct numbers flow to 8995-A Lie 14 and the Coop DPAD flows to 8995-A page 2 line 38.

Finally, by not having 8995-D live we cannot prepare any pass-through K-1s with Coop information either.

Your lack of attention, lack of communication, and not getting this form up and running for us, is pushing our loyalty to Lacerte over the end...

Sincerely

Long Time Lacerte User