Intuit Help
Intuit

Help Articles

Security is a critical part of the customer experience. The security of Intuit's products remains our top priority and Intuit will continue to invest in security to ensure our products have industry-leading protection.

Details

Intuit has increased our investment in technology and people to improve cyber security to help protect customers from fraud. We also have a team of dedicated technologists and data scientists working 24/7 to refine our processes and stay ahead of the criminals. Intuit has a number of security measures in place to protect our customers and we continue to strengthen the security features.

Our rigorous fraud detection and prevention program includes:

• Implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA): MFA helps Intuit verify that a user is the account owner when attempting to access an account. For more information, see here.
  • Sophisticated data analytics and risk models developed by fraud data scientists to help Intuit better prevent and detect fraudulent activity.
  • Role Management for My Account. This feature provides the ability to add, edit, or view information in My Account based on Permissions.

Frequently Asked Questions

General

What to do if you don't receive the MFA code

If the multi-factor authentication (MFA) code isn't being sent or received when trying to access My Account, your security settings may be blocking it.