ProConnect Tax Online allows you to set firm, and client level permissions for your software. Firm permissions allow you to control access to firm administration functions, while client permissions provide the ability restrict access to certain clients per user in your firm.
This article will help you:
- update user permissions to allow, or prevent, access to firm related information.
- allow, or prevent access to specific clients.
Setting permissions in ProConnect Tax Online
- Click Settings in the lower-left corner.
- Click Manage and Invite Users.
- Click Add User in the upper right corner or select a current employee to edit.
- For a New User, enter first and last name and email address.
- Once the user is entered and the Access is selected at the bottom, choose Client Access tab at the top.
- Specify which clients your employee should have access by adding/removing the check-mark for each client to add/remove access for the team member.
- Click Save changes.