Intuit Help
Intuit

Help Articles

There are a number of ways Intuit keeps their Lacerte and ProSeries customers up to date on what's happening, be it program-specific, account related, or an IRS event that may impact filing.

Below, you'll find more on how to stay informed with our alert offerings:

In-product notifications

Each of our tax products has a built in notification system that delivers time sensitive notifications directly in your workflow.

Desktop notifications

Desktop notifications will provide critical information such as IRS alerts affecting filing, systems outages, etc for both ProSeries and Lacerte users. These alerts will appear as a toast notification on your desktop even if you are not in your tax software. This feature runs in the background of your system, and will push a visual alert when Tools Hub is minimized. 

My Account alerts

A time-saving feature has been built into your ProSeries and Lacerte My Account experience. My Account alerts are user-friendly notifications focused on providing you with timely delivery of relevant account management information and/or actions required (account maintenance, billing, payment information, etc.).  It provides a self-help option for you to take the necessary actions to ensure you are set up for a successful tax season.

Intuit Accountants Community News and Updates

On our Intuit Accountants Community you can subscribe to email alerts for News and Updates. Click on the link below to see any current News and Updates:

To subscribe to News and Updates:

1. Click on the link above to open the News and Updates for your program.
  2. If you're not already signed in, select Sign In from the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Enter your user ID and password to complete your sign in.
  3. Select Options in the upper right, and then choose Subscribe.