Every firm will need to designate one person in their firm to be the Primary Firm Administrator. This person will be responsible for managing software access for users within your firm. If you are the only software user in your firm, you will be the Primary Administrator. The Primary Firm Administrator may provide administrator access to other users in your firm. All users of the software must have their own individual login. If you will serve as your office's Primary Firm Administrator, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to My Account.
- You may be prompted to verify your identity via multi-factor authentication (MFA). MFA will also prompt when accessing your account from an unrecognized device. For steps to verify your identity, click here.
- If you do not have an account, you must first create an account following the steps below (otherwise, continue to Step 3):
- Select Create an Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- On the Manage User page, select Get Started.
- Important! By selecting Get Started, you acknowledge that you are the authorized administrator for your firm.
- The Get Started button will not appear orange until the box is marked to indicate you are the Primary Administrator.
If you are the only ProSeries software user in your firm (a single preparer office), your set up is complete. Skip to Verifying your login credentials below to confirm your access is complete.