This article contains links to current trending topics in ProConnect Tax for individual (1040) returns. Click on a topic below to view additional information.
Table of contents:
- Generating the Unemployment Compensation Exclusion in ProConnect
- Common questions on Schedule SE Self-Employment tax in ProConnect Tax
- How to enter stimulus payments and figure the Recovery Rebate Credit in ProConnect Tax
- How to enter coronavirus-related retirement plan distributions in ProConnect Tax
- How to enter PPP loans and EIDL grants in ProConnect Tax
- Electronic Filing Deadlines for Individual Returns
- How to attach a PDF to a tax return for e-file
- Setup electronic payment of amount due with E-filed return/extension/estimate
- E-filing Form 114 in ProConnect Tax
- How do I print a return in ProConnect Tax Online?
- Where do I enter amounts from Form 1098 and 1099 in ProConnect Tax?
- How to Enter Mileage or Expenses on a Depreciated Vehicle
- How to enter vehicle expenses for a vehicle not being depreciated
- Entering W-2 wages and withholdings on multi-state returns