Which features are available in the EasyACCT Professional Series vs. the EasyACCT Business System?
The EasyACCT Business System (EBS) is the client version and does not include all the features the EasyACCT Professional Series (EPS) includes.
These EasyAcct Professional (EPS) features are NOT available in the EasyACCT Business System (EBS):
- Access to Edit Federal/State tax tables. Tax Tables can be printed, but not viewed on screen or edited.
- Company Billing
- Batch printing features
- Special SUTA reports
- QuickBooks Transfer
- Customized Financial Statements and Graphing Capabilities
- 940/941 Electronic Filing
- Support is billable at $120/hr; minimum charge per incident is $30 (15 minutes)
- The IRS program is not included
- No email support option.
The EasyACCT Professional Series includes:
- Access to ALL features
- Includes the Information Return System
- Comes with free, unlimited telephone support, as well as free, unlimited email support.
- SUTA available for many states.
Features available in both programs:
- Write-Up/General Ledger Entry
- Live and after-the-fact payroll
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Asset Depreciation
- Lacerte and ProSeries Tax Transfer
- Loan Amortization
- Accountant/Client Transfer