Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the 2019 4562/4797 be available?

wjgutcpa
Level 4

Are we going to have to wait until late March again? Where is a update release schedule?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youve chosen EastACCT as your product, is that the program youre looking for the 4562/4797 in? 

Those appear to be tax forms and EasyACCT isnt a tax program....so which tax software are you using?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
wjgutcpa
Level 4

Yes Easy Acct. Since 2000 these forms have been available relatively shortly after the first of the year. It is just in the last 2-3 years have we waited until late March. The entities I deal with have enough assets that I do not want them cluttering my ProSeries file, not is FAM the answer for this many assets. Late March misses the March 1st and 15th deadlines and necessitates manual computations that I pay a program to handle.

Ryandpulice
Level 2

I was just coming here to ask the same question.  I am new to this software this year.  At least I know there's not an issue with my software.  

0 Cheers
Ryandpulice
Level 2

If you click through and try printing any way, do you get this error: 

"Unable to find file:  C:\EASYW\DPINP19.DAT"

This had me concerned I had a software issue....

Thanks

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

I'm in the same boat.  When will this release be available? 

wjgutcpa
Level 4

If I print it anyways, it shuts down the program, print a copy of the 4562 from the IRS site and while tab thru the screens hand right the information on the 4562 and then enter it into ProSeries. Better than a stick in the eye, but I do give intuit enough money that I should get a working product. It's not like there are major revisions to the forms. It's not like we are waiting for the IRS instructions for the form until the last minute like the 8995A. In previous years it just printed on the prior years form. 

0 Cheers