Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error 75 when installing update and previous File extraction error 105

CLARKEWAYNETAX
Level 1

I cannot install updates due to file extraction error 105 and run time error 75 nor do I have all day to stay on hold for tech support.  Only solution I see is to disable antivirus which I am specifically ordered to not do by IRS and other tech professionals.  I don't really know how this company stays in business and I am so looking for an alternative but for now any suggestions.  I use Drake Software for our tax program and if anyone is as fed up as I am check into their company.  They have amazing customer service and I am planning to change to their accounting program for next year!!!!

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
NoEz2021
Level 1

I don't think Intuit likes Easyacct except for the overpriced renewal fee. They want everyone to use QuickBooks, which I HATE!   This is my last year with the EasyAcct software. I use Drake tax software and have also purchased the accounting software.  Drake's has amazing customer service and really good software at a reasonable price.  I have used EasyAcct for years and have seen  progressive price increases and diminishing customer service.  Their advice is to ask other users to help with problems!

EasyAcct was created by a group of CPAs many years ago.  The program was excellent until it was sold to Intuit.  It is only competition for QuickBooks now.