Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witholding not correct for 2021 payroll

anton1
Level 1

Withholding is not correct for 2021 payroll. Has anyone been able to fix this yet. I've been on hold for about 2 hours bot yesterday and today. No answer.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
ovfs
Level 2

We are having the same problem. 2021 tax tables are not in EasyAcct. I've been unable to find update or way to import this info. We cannot run payroll for any of our clients. I've spent hours on hold with support only to be disconnected. Any assistance is appreciated.

IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good afternoon anton1, 

This is a known issue to be resolve with the next update, we are expecting that update by the end of the week. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon ovfs, 

While we are expecting an update to correct the Tax Tables by the end of this week, the 2021 tax tables in the current program have carried over from 2020. You may not be up to date with your program, version should be 2020.1.03, if you are getting an error that the tables are missing and are unable to run payroll. Once you install the 20/21 EasyACCT, you will have 21 Tax Tables and be able to run payroll. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers