Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will EasyAcct fix the bugs

myralowe
Level 1

Has anybody been able to get through to find out when the update will be released that will fix all the problems?  I have been on hold for 32 minutes so far.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

12 Comments 12

I was on hold yesterday for 1.5 hrs first time and 1 the second time.  Never got to talk to anyone.  This is very frustrating since I need to do my payroll today.  Has anybody heard anything about what is happening?

swancata
Level 1

I have been on hold now for 2 hrs and 15 minutes.  I was wondering the same thing.  The Federal ID number is not printing on the 940's and copy B of the clients W-2's prints all messed up.  

JRay
Level 2

You're lucky!  I can't even get a 940.

0 Cheers
MilldawgCPA
Level 2

What version of the program are your running? (Help/About/SystemInfo)

0 Cheers
myralowe
Level 1

Running  version 2019.3.11 which was the most recent available.  On hold for 5 hours and somebody from Lacerte picked up who was useless.

0 Cheers
MilldawgCPA
Level 2

I'm assuming you have purchased the 2020/2021 version. You need to go and download the newest version. Here is a copy of the knowledge base article.

Download EasyACCT and Information Return System from My Account

Follow these steps to download programs:
  1. Sign In to My Accountto access orders and links for downloading the program.
    • If you do not have a login, select Create an Intuit Account.
  2. Once logged in, the Dashboard will show products purchased.
  3. Click Previous Years for download for prior years.
    • If the download link does not appear for the product:
    1. Use your browser options to Clear your Cache.
    2. Close the browser and try again.
    3. If applicable, update the browser you are currently using to access Intuit MyAccount.
      • Note: Google Chrome and Firefox work best for downloads.
  4. Once the file is downloaded, select the Run option, to start product installation.
Additional Information:
  • The CD, if applicable, will be the first version only. Updates to the program must be performed using the normal Internet Update process or downloaded again from My Account.
  • EasyACCT Professional users will need to Download & Install the Information Return System separately.

Was this helpful?

0 Cheers
swancata
Level 1

No this did not help.  We are running the latest 2020/2021 version and already did this

0 Cheers
Kohler
Level 1

we are still having same issue as well, no EIN on 940....no name on the Federal B W-2...

No update received on 1/7/21 as posted...

0 Cheers

At 32 minutes, you are a rookie!! This music plays in my sleep at this point.

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon myralowe, 

We are expecting the next update by the end of the week. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon swancata, 

Both of these issues are to be resolve with the next update, we are expecting that update by the end of the week.

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

@myralowe This version is the latest for the 19/20 EasyACCT program. We will need to install the 20/21 EasyACCT to ensure you receive the next update that will correct the missing EIN on Form 940 and printing issues on Form W-2. 

0 Cheers