Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1/21/2021

Alicante
Level 2

Hello All,

Just got off the phone with EasyAcct and they (Karen) stated that an Update for both EasyAcct and Information Return System was posted today and is now available.  Keep your fingers crossed!

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

5 Comments 5
qbteachmt
Level 15

I put a link to your topic here, from this other one that is duplicate:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/easyacct-discussions/discussion/update/01/116200/highlight/f...

Because now you have it running in two places. No need to keep starting over; you can Update your own topics on the issue of Updates.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

It will be interesting to hear how many errors were corrected, and how many errors still exist after the update.

0 Cheers
YOLOTaxes
Level 3

Anyone having issues with the update installing? Something about an improper file size comparison.....

0 Cheers
SteveCPA
Level 1

I've updated and form 943 is still not available and support wait time is consistently more than one hour. I'm extremely disappointed with EasyACCT this year. It's a nightmare to get any support. 

0 Cheers
TDC
Level 2

IT got the release installed after local problems--then it wiped out all the companies in the \IRS2020 folder that we had already worked on.  He's still in the process of recovering.  There should be a refund of all purchases made for this bogus 2020 EasyACCT program.

0 Cheers