Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The tax tables are not working on the new download.

Teri3
Level 2

I downloaded the newest release and the tax tables re not working. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

7 Comments 7
jlmk
Level 2

I am having the same problem.  I have been on support hold for 2 hours now. 

0 Cheers
Teri3
Level 2

I spoke to an agent and she guided me through the installation. The installation I had done was not effective and that caused the issue.

0 Cheers
jlmk
Level 2

I hope they pick up soon and I don't lose my place on hold.  Thanks for the information. 🙂 

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

Any info on how to do it? I was on hold for 2 hours before I was disconnected...I don't really want to spend another 2 hours on hold tomorrow. 

Thanks for your help.

0 Cheers
jlmk
Level 2

They had me check to see which version I was on.  The upload I did last week ended with a 2019/2020 version.  So they had me go to the original proconnect.intuit.com website and sign back in and download again.  This gave me the 2020/2021 version and my PR tax tables updated.  You don't have to close and restart your computer.  If it prompts you to do so, you can say "NO".  He also said there will be another upgrade on Thursday 1/7/2021 because FICA limits have changed.  Need to do another upgrade then.  Hope this helps!  I was on hold 4hours 15minutes yesterday and wasn't going to give up.  Sorry you lost connection.  I've been there.  

DRCOFFEE
Level 3

Thanks for your help. I will try that. 

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

Thanks for your help yesterday. That worked!