Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Errors on 941

JRay
Level 2

I am on the most current version of EasyACCT and cannot run my 1st Quarter 941 tax report because I keep getting runtime errors. I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRay
Level 2

Yes, set your Transaction Entry Date to 013121, then open Batch Payroll Module, Process Payroll, Manual Processing, set date to 013121, hit Next a time or two and it will take you to the first check of the pay period, hit Recalculate.  Cycle through all the checks for Jan the repeat for Feb and Mar.  But just know, the 941 for 2021 has not been released yet.  They expect it out Wed or Thur, however, you can still do your 941 and print it but it's possible there could be changes once the 2021 form is released.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

I am having the same problem. 

0 Cheers
JRay
Level 2

I talked with EASY Acct this morning.  I had to go back and RECALCULATE all checks for the quarter. Once I did, problem was resolved.

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

How did you do that after they had been posted? In Manual Checks?

0 Cheers
JRay
Level 2

Yes, set your Transaction Entry Date to 013121, then open Batch Payroll Module, Process Payroll, Manual Processing, set date to 013121, hit Next a time or two and it will take you to the first check of the pay period, hit Recalculate.  Cycle through all the checks for Jan the repeat for Feb and Mar.  But just know, the 941 for 2021 has not been released yet.  They expect it out Wed or Thur, however, you can still do your 941 and print it but it's possible there could be changes once the 2021 form is released.

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

Thank you. After the update at the begging of the year where i lost everything, I am a bit afraid to do anything. 

0 Cheers
JRay
Level 2

I totally understand.  Been there, done that.  Can't emphasize Backups enough 🙂

0 Cheers
gustus59
Level 3

This is ridiculous.....I have lots of paychecks that have to be recalculated and support gives no timeline for a fix.  

DRCOFFEE
Level 3

Agreed. Does that mean we have to do this every quarter?

0 Cheers