Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing next year

gustus59
Level 3

Anyone else determined not to be put in this situation again net year (they will be closed until Tues and I have been on hold 1 hour and forty minutes)....I've emailed through the software ....nothing, product support page mentioned while on hold...nothing....will be looking at switching to Drake write up

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

9 Comments 9
wjgutcpa
Level 4

We're looking. This is enough. They cater to the do-it-yourself crowd and dump on their professional software. But yet we are charged thru the nose for buggy software. Yesterday I waited 2 hours on the phone for a tech and then 45 minutes to explain the problem several times regarding the 941 and its calculation of the lines 11 a-d, basic math while following the on the forms instructions, only to be told it's a problem they are working on for the next release! Halfway to filing deadline and they are just not putting out a reliable program yet. This was the same problem 2nd and 3rd quarter reporting.

gustus59
Level 3

Do you know where the "product alert page" referred to in the on-hold message can be located....I haven't been able to find it.

wjgutcpa
Level 4

I assume it's the one on the dashboard screen, just left of name and account number. Worthless as all get out. Mine has nothing there regarding updates for EasyAct or IRS. Interestingly, the date sort doesn't sort properly and the last EasyAcct alert showing on mine is from 9/28/20.

pkellycpa
Level 5

There has got to be a better way. Intuit is determined to drive users to Qucikbooks, which sucks.

MMBKPG
Level 2

Peachtree (sage accounting) is a wonderful program. Never any problems.  I use it at work.

wjgutcpa
Level 4

How is Peach Tree's depreciation, W2, 1099 products. I have tried other programs for these and after using EasyAcct, find I am stuck in a rut with the depreciation product the most. Even though they don't update the federal forms in that program until late March. After farmers, partnerships and S-Corp deadlines. 🙄

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Peachtree (sage accounting) is a wonderful program"

Accountants tend to prefer Sage, non-accountants like Quickbooks.  I love Sage and hate Quickbooks.  For what its worth, Thompson Reuters has a really nice depreciation program.  We have used it for years.

Slava Ukraini!
pkellycpa
Level 5

Does Peachtree have a demo?

Last time I looked, data entry was very cumbersome.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I've had Sage for a couple of centuries so I don't know, but you could always check out their website or do a Google search.

Slava Ukraini!