Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penny Error

SL2134
Level 2

My Trial Balance is out of balance due to this penny issue.  Yes, the year to date general ledger is correct, but I don't want to provide a YTD GL to my clients.  Also, my trial balance doesn't balance either.  Does anyone know when this issue will be resolved?  IT IS A BIG DEAL.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

7 Comments 7
George4Tacks
Level 15
This is a user forum and it is really very seldom that someone from EasyACCT support visits. Contac them https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-easyacct-for-...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
JMLissau
Level 2

There is another tread on this and has been a problem for two weeks now and no fix...it was supposed to come when the 941 issue was fixed, but no resolution as I have seen yet.

0 Cheers
JMLissau
Level 2

As of July 22nd 11:39CST no resolution,  Will be updated on next software update which is anyone's guess.  Doesn't help my clients now though!!!! 😞

0 Cheers
TaxLady7
Level 1

Everyone of my balance sheet accounts are off a penny just started today for working in 2020 general ledger.  What is the problem?  How can we fix it?  

0 Cheers
SL2134
Level 2

I contacted them 2 days ago and sent them documentation.  Was really hoping someone knew something about this problem.

0 Cheers
aduffrin
Level 2

Someone on another thread suggested running the cummulative g/l for the month as a work around which is what we've been doing.

Hope this helps! 

Lucy1985
Level 1

I am also having the same issue, I have financials that I give clients on a monthly basis and it makes it hard to make sure I have the correct statements. Do we know when we will have a fix on the penny issue?

0 Cheers