Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payroll taxes

Nikole
Level 1

Payroll taxes are not calculating when payroll is done. Why not?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

8 Comments 8
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

I have the same question...Super frustrating today.

On hold for 2 hours then was disconnected...

Any insight is greatly appreciated. 

Linda 

0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

Did you set up the 2021 withholding tables?

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

There is no option to set up the 2021 tax tables. Only state and local. (At least in the System, System Utility instructions from help.) Should I have looked somewhere else?

0 Cheers
ovfs
Level 2

We're having the same issue. I can't find location for update to 2021 tax tables. Any help is appreciated.

0 Cheers
Nikole
Level 1

Did you find the solution. I haven't been able to.  Super, super furstrated

0 Cheers
Nikole
Level 1

Did you find the answer?

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

I did... however, I am unable to access any 2020 info so that was unexpected. I will forward the response from another user to you but be sure to create an external backup. EasyAct said it was creating a local backup but I have been unable to find it. 

I agree. This is super frustrating.  

0 Cheers
DRCOFFEE
Level 3

This is from another user's post. 

They had me check to see which version I was on.  The upload I did last week ended with a 2019/2020 version.  So they had me go to the original proconnect.intuit.com website and sign back in and download again.  This gave me the 2020/2021 version and my PR tax tables updated.  You don't have to close and restart your computer.  If it prompts you to do so, you can say "NO".  He also said there will be another upgrade on Thursday 1/7/2021 because FICA limits have changed.  Need to do another upgrade then.  Hope this helps!  I was on hold 4hours 15minutes yesterday and wasn't going to give up.  Sorry you lost connection.  I've been there.  

0 Cheers