Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Lack of) Performance in the Hosted Environment

mfarbocando
Level 2

For an App that was supposed to improve performance and efficiency, I'd have almost been better off spending my money on a stack of stone tablets, a hammer and chisel.  With any luck, I might be able to enter two lines of data before the Spinning Blue Ring of Death appears for as long as it darned well pleases.  Nice to have access to my data whenever/wherever Web Access is available.  If only there were some support available, other than empty promises of a solution.  This app has been out for several weeks, and still the problems persist.  My experience with programming is basic and limited, and I know that there are challenges, but it would be nice to get an idea of how long before I am able to be in control of my level of efficiency, and maybe even what the holdup is, because if/when we can start using it efficiently, there are bound to be some lingering "issues" that show up.

Thank you for your efforts, but PLEASE let us know when/if our software becomes efficiently/accurately functional.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

9 Comments 9

I think all of the EasyAcct and Information Systems users are feeling the same way.  It is very frustrating.  A little communication from the Company would be helpful, so we can make some plans.

0 Cheers
NoDak TaxMan
Level 1

Like, maybe, Abacus, Stone and Chisel?

Absolutely NO excuse.

0 Cheers
JRC
Level 8

Last time I spoke to Support I questioned them on monitoring this Discussion Board. The answer was a quick no.

0 Cheers
mfarbocando
Level 2

So this is a Freakin' Self-Help Forum?  I thought that one of the things provided by most of these Apps was at least some form of Live Support?  Why do I feel that we've been hung out on our own?  Nice if they'd have been as anxious to notify us about the bugs as they were to sign us up.  This is awfully old, and we aren't even to the middle of January.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit doesn't really like to pay support when they can have morons work for free here.  The majority of time, us morons can fix a problem with Intuit's tax products.  However, nobody hangs around here that speaks fluent EasyAcct.  So folks get directed here to waste their time and get even more frustrated because they find that when they knock on the door, nobody is home.  Welcome to the wonderful world of Intuit where they will gladly take your cash........... but not your questions.

Slava Ukraini!
mfarbocando
Level 2

Thank you for your response.  It certainly makes sense.  I really appreciate your candor.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Candor is my middle name 😀

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

I thought your middle name stated with an "E" ???

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Actually, it is spelled "Ecandor" - the "E" is silent.  But everybody mispronounces it so I just spell it like it sounds.

Slava Ukraini!