Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 941

Trista
Level 2

I'm having trouble with Form 941 for the first quarter.  It's not printing all of the months for Line 16.  It shows Month 1 and Month 2 and the total for the quarter, but Month 3 is blank????

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

5 Comments 5
vscpanm
Level 5

Read about the 1st qtr 2021 941 issues. We're all waiting for an update or solution. 

0 Cheers
Trista
Level 2

I just realized that if I actually print it out instead of just print to screen, the numbers do show up.

0 Cheers
vscpanm
Level 5

Yes i had one like that and it does show up when you print. I don't trust it right now since the 941 module seems to have multiple fatal error

0 Cheers
migkc
Level 1

Trista when it prints it will show all months.  Also if you are using the Employee Retention Credit the software is not calculating it correctly!  No clue on when this will be corrected

0 Cheers
migkc
Level 1

First Qtr is not calculating the ERC properly.  Their answer to us for this problem is to figure it ourselves.  Really I have clients with over 300 employees!!!!

0 Cheers