Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Number 105 File Extraction Error on Easy ACCT update

TAtkins10
Level 1

Any one getting this error? I have tried twice and it will not update.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon TAtkins10,

This is a common error when updating, not all the required files for the update were extracted. This can usually be resolved by rebooting your computer, then coming back into the program to try the update again. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon TAtkins10,

This is a common error when updating, not all the required files for the update were extracted. This can usually be resolved by rebooting your computer, then coming back into the program to try the update again. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

I'm getting an error message also and I have rebooted twice and try again and it is not working.  Is any else having problems with this update?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I had the issue too.  Try going to your start menu and then right click the program.  Select run as administrator and then try installing the update.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TAtkins10
Level 1

It took me took 7 reboots to get the update to go through, but it finally went through.

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

Mine final went through also after 6 reboots.

0 Cheers