Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyACCT-Unhappy Customer

krhitchins
Level 1

is anyone else having as much trouble as me downloading the EasyACCT program and getting any help for it?  I emailed weeks ago and they finally got back to me today.  I tried downloading again because they said it was now available and same error message. No way to get ahold of them. Only get a chance to post with this board.

Even the labels on this post are a pain

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

You say trouble, but you don't say what the troubles are.  Are you trying to download it from you Intuit account web page?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
krhitchins
Level 1

yes, from the web page

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you logged into your Intuit account to try downloading from there?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/accounting/help/download-easyacct-and-information-return-sys...

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
lace5181
Level 1

Same annoying issue try to download and just receive an error code and as you stated no way to get ahold of anyone even thou we already paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Cheers
krhitchins
Level 1

someone contacted me but just told me to do what I have already done, same result, insanity

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll try this again.  Have you logged into your account and tried downloading from there as referenced on the link provided?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
krhitchins
Level 1

yes

0 Cheers
wynonab
Level 1

I just called EasyAcct (1-866-220-0488) and was told the 2021 program will not be ready to download until the week of Thanksgiving.  Not sure what day exactly but they're shooting for next week.  I asked why it was so hard for Intuit to send an email to let clients know this.  We've paid for this program and that should include quality service.  We started using EasyAcct way before they were purchased by Intuit because the program was one of the best around.  Ever since Intuit has taken it over, customer service and support have gone down the tube.  Apparently, EasyAcct is the step child of the company!  

IRonMaN
Level 15

"We started using EasyAcct way before they were purchased by Intuit because the program was one of the best around."

We used the program back when it was owned by TAASC.  It would be a stretch to call it one of the best around, but it was functional.  But you are correct, it is now the red headed step child of Intuit.  We still use the Information Return System portion of the program and you really have to search hard to ever find anything about the program.  They must still be able to make a couple of bucks off of the thing to keep it around but they sure do seem to keep it as a second thought rather than doing anything to promote it.  Quickbooks and Turbotax are their prized children because that's where the numbers come from to make shareholders happy.

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitGabi
**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
Kariey
Level 2

Is there step by step instructions on downloading easy 2021-2022? I am not able to download it at all!

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

I apologize for the delayed response, @Kariey
Sign In to My Account to access orders and links for downloading the program.

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

Intuit needs to sell off the Ezacct division. 

0 Cheers

Hi,

I am also having trouble downloading.  Getting this error message: 

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #132.be483f17.1641221852.caeb2a8

I am following the link and trying to download from the button on my account.

0 Cheers
Kariey
Level 2

I was able to download yesterday, it took many restarts but I believe it's working finally.

0 Cheers