Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyAcct Tax Transfer

parrishfreitag
Level 3

When using the EasyAcct ProSeries Tax Transfer, I'm getting the message that the transfer is complete, but when going into the return within the ProSeries program there is no data.   Has anything changed for this year or possibly just not ready yet?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Thanks for stopping by the community and posting your question. The transfer is ready for use!

We've seen a couple like this that have been resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling ProSeries. Can you give that a shot and let us know if that worked for you? 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Thanks for stopping by the community and posting your question. The transfer is ready for use!

We've seen a couple like this that have been resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling ProSeries. Can you give that a shot and let us know if that worked for you? 

0 Cheers
kellytraczyk
Level 2

Has there been any efforts for an actual fix for this issue. Reinstalling EasyACCT is not a solution. I also can not find my companies after transferring to the IRS program. 

0 Cheers
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Thank you for stopping by the community. We've not found there to be any errors or issues with the EasyACCT part of the transfer and an EasyACCT reinstall is not needed. We have seen a couple fixed by a reinstall of ProSeries, so recommend that you begin there. There has not been any trend or issue beyond these handful that we've seen so likely not an issue with either application but could be a failed update or install issue that is causing this. 

Please call in to our phone support to get help with your companies as we will need more details to troubleshoot and resolve, 866-244-0488 

Have a great day! 

0 Cheers