Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyACCT Laser Generated W-3 Printing Error

Diamondmint
Level 1

The most recent update (of about 20 minutes ago...1/14/21) STILL does NOT fix the printing error when printing the W-3 (laser generated).  I am still getting a "G" in the spots where the prompt arrows are supposed to go (i.e., next to "Signature", "Title", and "Date".  Any idea when THIS is going to get fixed????

Software costs are going UP and response times are going DOWN?  I'm experiencing the same problem in Lacerte.  We were unable to do a business return with §199A calculations (done CORRECTLY) until MARCH last year!!!

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

8 Comments 8
MMBKPG
Level 2

I am experiencing the same problem when printing my W-3 form.  Did you ever get an answer?  There is a G in the spots where you date, sign and title on the W-3 form.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup, the G is still there.  Evidently that glitch was too complicated to fix so early.  I mean it’s W-2 processing software so no rush since there isn’t any time limit on getting this stuff out, is there? 😬

Slava Ukraini!
BBDFC
Level 1

My office is having the same issue except it is an 'A' instead of a 'G'

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe it's Intuit's way of grading its customers.  Congratulations to be in the top of the class 😀

Slava Ukraini!
pkellycpa
Level 5

This is beyond incompetence. This has got to be a planned strategy to get rid of EZ and drive everyone to Quickbooks.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Like I've said before, the program isn't created to do heavy duty calculations, it's a glorified typewriter.  It really is baffling why they are having so many issues with it this year.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

Am I correct that there will be no further IRS20 updates?

Is this because Jeff Smith moved the program writing to India? Are they locked down?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

That's what the EastAcct lady said.

But I think it's because they figured they have done enough damage for one year.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers