Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASY Acct form 940

vscpanm
Level 5

the form 940 is printing with no FEIN on page 1. Any answers as to why?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon vscpanm,

This is a known issue to be resolve with the next update, we are expecting that update by the end of the week.

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Any answers as to why?"

I believe they have a bug in the program.  It's probably going to be a time saver to manually write in the number rather than spending 4 hours trying to call support.

Slava Ukraini!
vscpanm
Level 5

Hey Ironman. That's what I'm thinking but I really do not like when the software does not work correctly, especially when I efile those reports. I want them to calculate and print correctly. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I want them to calculate and print correctly"

Everybody does, but sometimes we don't have that luxury with Intuit.  If you are feeling brave and/or lucky, you could give support a call since Intuit doesn't really have any support for EasyAcct products on this forum.

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon vscpanm,

This is a known issue to be resolve with the next update, we are expecting that update by the end of the week.

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

wjgutcpa
Level 4

Is the update coming out on time per the schedule (today) or is it delayed?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

They just keep saying this week, which to me could be anywhere from today until Sunday - at least according to my ACME calendar.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
wjgutcpa
Level 4

🙄

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

The update is now live. From within your program go to System > Update via internet to install it.