Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Quarter Federal 941

jackets0586
Level 2

Has anyone heard when there will be an update for the federal 941 form for 3rd quarter 2020?  I am on version 2019.3.09 that was just released but it still has the 2nd quarter form.  The IRS has the updated form, but I would like to be able to print it out of EasyAcct rather than have to manually type and calculate everything for all of my clients.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

5 Comments 5
nickeypoo72
Level 5

Thanks for letting us know.  I haven't done this update yet because of the complaints about the payroll errors, so good to know there is still updating they need to do.  Hopefully they can get ALL the corrections done at once! 

jackets0586
Level 2

And hopefully before the middle of the month this time!

BobKamman
Level 15

Does IRS have the July 2020 version in final form?  Last time I looked it was still Draft.as of August 28.

0 Cheers
jackets0586
Level 2

When you click on the link for the Form 941 now on the IRS website it no longer says draft.

0 Cheers
jet
Level 2

10-14-20 recorded message states "hopefully this week". it would seem that EASY wants clients to switch to a different accounting program. Over the past few years, Intuit continues to increase the price while decreasing support. 

0 Cheers