Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Q 2020 Efile error

aduffrin
Level 2

Just checking to see if anyone has been able to reach EasyAcct regarding the following error message:

Error Code: 54

Problem: EasyAcct is updating the product for IRS 941 changes.

Solution: Please come back after 10/12/2020 to file your returns.

I was on hold for about 20 minutes this morning and gave up thinking I could check the product alerts to which there were none. 

Thanks!

7 Comments 7
Julie2
Level 4

Just called the number, recording says it will be released later this week.  This is completely ridiculous.

Rosco
Level 2

Same issue here.  I have stacks of work that I cannot complete.  Frustrating.

jet
Level 2

10-14-20

The recorded message @ EASYAcct states that the Q3 2020 form 941 will be updated "hopefully later this week"; no one picked up the phone when I called.  This would also apply to a printed/mailed 941 for Q3 20, as the only version in EASY is the Q2 20. See the IRS web site for the Q3 20 version. Though only a few minor edits were made, I hesitate to e-file or mail the incorrect form. 

SZ
Level 2

Has the 941 form for third quarter been updated yet?

0 Cheers
Kariey
Level 2

I just filed my first 3rd Qtr 2020 941 form. It seemed to work like normal, received the acknowledgement and service notice it was accepted!  Finally!!

jet
Level 2

Yes!  Filed 28 (Quarter 3 2020) 941's successfully on October 17, 2020. ☺

0 Cheers
ascreel
Level 2

Anyone having this error stilI?

Error code 54 The version of Proseries you are using is no longer valid message when I attempt to efile Arkansas.

There are no available updates.  All Arkansas forms are available in this return. Unfortunately, now the Fed has been accepted so the Arkansas will have to be mailed in.  Afraid to email any more returns until this issue is resolved.  

What's up Proseries?

0 Cheers