Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 01 07 EasyAcct update efiling issues

JKenV
Level 3

Anyone else having issues efiling 941 or 940s after todays update?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

14 Comments 14
JKenV
Level 3

Known issue. Tech support working on it.

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

When are they going to get it fixed?  I still cannot efile my 941's or 940's.

JKenV
Level 3

Did not give a time other than hopefully a couple of days.

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

Couple of days?  That's BS!  We all have clients that need their information and this is holding that process up.  Grrrr.  What do we pay thousands of dollars every year for?

0 Cheers
DLR
Level 3

I hate there is an issue but at least it is on their side and not mine.

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

I wish they would give us a time it will be fixed.  It's been 3 days since the error happen. 

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

Exactly, I keep checking and checking and checking and nothing.  I am getting pretty frustrated about it.  This is the only thing holding me up from giving my clients their W-2's.

0 Cheers
JKenV
Level 3

Just installed update.  No Luck. I get a different error message now.

0 Cheers
JKenV
Level 3

Today's update seems to have solved the issues.  My machine is still having problems, but staff can file as usual.  Looks like I get some time off 🙂

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

None of us are having any luck processing the returns.

@JKenV wrote:

Today's update seems to have solved the issues.  My machine is still having problems, but staff can file as usual.  Looks like I get some time off 🙂

0 Cheers
JKenV
Level 3

Seems the 941s are filing without issue.  The 940 is still a no go.Annotation 2020-01-10 083845 (2).png

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

I have not received an update yet.  I see several that have received it but I just check and no update has come out yet. I have checked for updates also and there is not a new one.

0 Cheers
JKenV
Level 3

We are processing around the efiling of the 940.  941 is working fine and with paper copy of 940 in file and electronic file creation for w-2 seems to have no issues and are being accepted by BSO.  We are delivering the paper employee copies.  We will efile the 940 when issues are resolved.  

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

@JKenV wrote:

We are processing around the efiling of the 940.  941 is working fine and with paper copy of 940 in file and electronic file creation for w-2 seems to have no issues and are being accepted by BSO.  We are delivering the paper employee copies.  We will efile the 940 when issues are resolved.  

Our system is not accepting the 941's either.  I have everything else done, printed file copies of the the 941, 940, etc. and BSO has been accepting my files since 1/2/2020.  I don't hand out things to my clients without them being complete, they won't know what to do with anything if I give it to them at different times.  

0 Cheers