Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019/2020 EasyACCT Updates & Release Schedule

suetax
Level 2

I cannot find the 2019/2020 EasyACCT Updates & Release Schedule. When will the update with the 2019 Form 940 be available?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm on hold with the same problem - the recorded message said January 9th for the 940

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8

I'm on hold with the same problem - the recorded message said January 9th for the 940

suetax
Level 2

Thanks!

0 Cheers

Sadly I was just disconnected and will have to get back in the hour long wait...

0 Cheers
KLSCACPAS
Level 2

When will the 940 be released?

0 Cheers
suetax
Level 2

We had an update come through today and the 2019 Form 940 was in this update.

Julie2
Level 4

It is in the update now, as of yesterday actually, but there is some sort of bug and you cannot efile the returns and now can no longer efile the 941's either.

0 Cheers
Teresa10
Level 1

Yes, I too am getting the efile error - anyone know how long until fixed?

0 Cheers
parrishfreitag
Level 3

When I spoke with support Tuesday (1/7/2020) evening, I was told that the update released that day was buggy and I was to rollback the update (basically uninstall the program and reinstall with an earlier release).  Hopefully Thursday (1/9/2020) the fixed update would be released.  I updated one of our computers on Thursday, but the release was still the one I was told that was buggy (v. 2019.2.01) so I backed out of that one as well.  Not sure when the correct one will be released.

0 Cheers