Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.01 cent difference on balances?

marlet1591
Level 1

I been having problems with the balances . .01 cent.  I would like to know how fix this problem.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

4 Comments 4
DLR
Level 3

Per their recorded message it will be in the next release but no release date is given. 

rebeccachohon
Level 2

when can we expect an update to this .01 cent difference on balances?  We have financials that need to get out to our clients let alone quarterly reports which the penny has effected the 941 quarterly report as well.

0 Cheers
mattcpagigem
Level 1

I am having the same issue all also have Financial Statements to get to my clients.  When can we expect the update?

0 Cheers
DLR
Level 3

I called last Friday and was told they did not have a date.  They are working on it and once it has been resolved an update will be posted.  You can run a cumulative general ledger for the period and it is correct but the financial statements I run show an out of balance on the balance sheet.  I have issued a few statements and tell the client it is a known issue with the software and they are working on it.

0 Cheers