Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wtf makes this worth 20% more than last year?

pkellycpa
Level 5

Does this product do anything that it did not do last year?

20% increase is just plain greedy.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It can be used as a coffee maker, it will walk the dog when you aren't home and it will give you the winning lottery numbers 2 hours in advance of the drawing.  With all of that, I'm not sure why they only raised it 20%.  As a side note, I'm only speculating on the improvements since we are Intuit customers just like you and Intuit typically doesn't share their reasons with us.  As another side note, maybe they increased the cost in an effort to get people to stop buying it so they can officially kill it off.  They got it as a bonus when they bought TAASC years ago and seem to have it hidden away kinda like they really wish it would go away.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

It can be used as a coffee maker, it will walk the dog when you aren't home and it will give you the winning lottery numbers 2 hours in advance of the drawing.  With all of that, I'm not sure why they only raised it 20%.  As a side note, I'm only speculating on the improvements since we are Intuit customers just like you and Intuit typically doesn't share their reasons with us.  As another side note, maybe they increased the cost in an effort to get people to stop buying it so they can officially kill it off.  They got it as a bonus when they bought TAASC years ago and seem to have it hidden away kinda like they really wish it would go away.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I would think the fact that your only posts on this forum are about price increases and not about how to use the product should get you a discount. I am going to call on your behalf. (or maybe not, as even now the hold time is too long)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers