Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Return System Preparer Information Not Saving

Awithee3
Level 1

The "preparer information" entered into the "system characteristics" dialog box will not save.  After entering the information and clicking "apply" or "ok" everything appears to have worked fine.  But if you open the system characteristics again, all of the information entered is gone.  This is our first year to have the software housed in a cloud environment, but I wouldn't imagine that would be causing this problem.  Has anyone else had this issue?  If so, how did you resolve it?  As multiple people have commented, support is basically non-existent this year, as I have been on hold for 1.5 hours at this point!  Thank you for any help you can provide!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
Awithee3
Level 1

I was able to get through to support to fix this problem.  He had me run the program as administrator and enter the information again, at which point it did save.

As a side note, they are aware of the print alignment issues and the problem with forms not being suppressed when they are below the filing requirement.  They are hoping to have an update out to fix these problems early next week.

0 Cheers