Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Return System - Form Calibration

Miranda
Level 1

Trying to print the 1099-NEC on the red pre-printed forms, but box 1 on the bottom half is the only line that is off. Is there a way to adjust one line item's calibration and not the entire thing? I see an option for alignment, but it only allows you to move the entire form left/right and up/down.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

4 Comments 4
Mplourde
Level 1

I'm dealing with the same issue.  I believe this is a programming issue.  Hope someone can help with this soon.

0 Cheers
ChristinaR
Level 2

Same here - same issue.  Were you able to get the Recipient copies two to a page?

0 Cheers
Mplourde
Level 1

No. Only on one page which is a hassle trying to get the envelope to line up.  Hopefully, programmers can resolve this issue; a wait of paper and time.

0 Cheers
ChristinaR
Level 2

After being on hold for almost two hours, I was told they are working on the alignment issues but nothing in the works for printing the Recipient copies or File copies two to a page, even though the IRS copies are printing two to a page.  Very frustrating for sure. 

However, after playing around with it a bit, I found that if you print the IRS copies on to the black and white pre-printed forms,  that are used for Quickbooks, that will work once they get the alignment issues resolved.  

0 Cheers