Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income statement report

BamaBill
Level 1

I've just started using the 13th period for all of my year end adjustments.  The problem comes in when using the income statement templates.  I have to run the income statement for 13 periods to get the year end adjustments on the statement but the statement shows for the 13 months ending December 31st.  Last time I checked there are only 12 months in a year even if I'm using 13 periods.  Since I'm using one of the templates the only way I can find to change this is to edit the actual report when printing or do custom financials.  None of this makes sense to me - If I'm using one of EasyAcct's templates there should be one for entering 13 periods but only printing 12 months on the income statement.

Feeling a little stupid here - none of this is rocket science.  I'm I just missing something or is this just something else EasyAcct just doesn't do very well.  

Don't know about anyone else out there but it seems none of the accounting programs I have used have ever consulted someone that actually uses their programs - every one I've every used just does things that make absolutely zero sense.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion