Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an intuit account under [email address removed] I need one set up under [email address removed] so I can retrieve my 1099 tax information

YoNaC4UR
Level 1

I have an intuit account under [email address removed] I need one set up under [email address removed] so I can retrieve my 1099 tax information

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
qbteachmt
Level 15

Your email address was used as a Username, and then once you are logged in, you can change the email address used for that profile.

Also, you just now logged in and posted here, so you just now made another Intuit ID.

You also have the ability to Transfer Ownership or Claim an ID, which allows them to be merged into what you want as your Main ID.

Lastly, are you even in the right place on the internet? You posted as if you are an EasyAcct user for your clients' businesses. Did you mean to be in TurboTax Help, perhaps? Or, in Employer Quick Forms? Those are not this location.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers