Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I void a payroll check from a prior period so that it affects my GLs in the current period and corrects the ytd information for W-2 processing?

Level 1

I don't want prior period financials to be affected, but I need to affect the general ledger accounts for the current period and I want the W-2 correct at year end.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers