Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 941 issues after update

cin15
Level 3

All the lines on form 941 are not showing up after this last update.  I always wait to update so the bugs can get worked out.  Guess I didn't wait long enough.  I have an employer with refundable wages and that line is not available on my screen.  Two of the screens on form 941 have a weird line about halfway down then blank.  I do not have access to the line I need.  Anyone else?

3 Comments 3
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Morning cin15,

We have received calls around this display issue and are still working on narrowing down when exactly this is happening as it is not been consistent for all customers. 

We can get the full display by closing out of the form then going to View > Fit to Screen, remove or add the checkmark here and try again. 

Thank you for posting in the Accountants Community! 

0 Cheers
ljckwmcc
Level 1

After the updates, I print the form for Q2 Q3 2021, it keep giving me the error "Unable to locate form: EF1US941.

Is anyone facing the same issue? How do I solve it?

0 Cheers
Margaux Milchen
Level 1

I am having this issue now with my 941s and w2s.  they save correctly but on the screen there are no lines or form.  Never seen this before, using QuickBooks since DOS over 35 years ago and am a QB ProAdvisor as well as an Accountant.  This is on all of my clients payroll as well since I have Payroll for Accountant's desktop.

0 Cheers