Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 940

lustigsonfagan
Level 1

The client EIN isn't printing on form 940

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

There was an update released this afternoon to fix that problem.  However, the update was supposed to fix a bunch of other problems and some of those problems seem to still be problems.  Since the EIN was an easy fix, I'm hoping that is one that didn't get messed up.  Try running an update and see what happens.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
NoMoreTax
Level 3

Any idea if the 940 fix addressed the credit worksheet information? When you click into the worksheet for SUTA corp officer exclusion, the information for wages subject to and experience rate automatically generate. The figures it's pulling are from the wrong year though, 2019 I believe. Has anyone tried this since? 

I always do the first couple 940s of the year to reorient myself with it. Hope other folks have been checking the figures (in the credit worksheet if it applies) and not just sending them through.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know if it fixed it or not.  I haven't seen anybody post about that issue.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers