Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easyacct transfer from Quickbooks

VBD
Level 2

Current version of EasyAcct.   Several versions of Quickbooks & Quickbooks Enterprise on my computer due to various client needs.       I have used the feature of transferring from Quickbooks to EasyAcct for many years so I know how to use the process.    EasyAcct now tries to open the wrong version of QB to access the company file and therefore cannot do the transfer.   I now get a message that it will only transfer from 2017 and newer quickbooks when I already have 2017, 2018, and 2019 on my computer and the client's quickbooks company file is in 2019.   Why doesn't EasyAcct just open the applicable version of quickbooks for that company file and continue with the transfer?   

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

You are very unlikely to get enough support on this forum. Contact Support (closed today) https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-easyacct-for-help/00/4965

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers