Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Transfer

BrianTC
Level 1

I use EasyACCT, and I have a client that that also uses it. I created a backup of their version, and restored it on my network. I am trying to transfer the payroll information for June 2021 from the client's restored copy into my copy. I used the EasyACCT Client Transfer utility to export the June 2021 payroll transaction from the client's copy. The client does have data for June, and can see that a file was exported. I then used the same utility to import the payroll data into my copy of EasyACCT. The import appeared to work, and I did not get any error messages. However, when I look in my copy of EasyACCT there is no payroll information for June. Am I missing a step?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Morning BrianTC, 

You covered all the steps, that sounds like you should have payroll for June. I would recommend trying to restore the file once more, in a different location than before, open the Company File and start with running a Data File Index Repair. You shouldn't have to complete this but a re index is sometimes necessary when compressing and unzipping files. If the problem remains, please call our support team to best assist you real time at 866-220-0488. 

Thank you for posting in the Accountants Community! 

0 Cheers