Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Cash Disbursement Entry Not Assigned To Account

Lucien
Level 1

I have a company that I'm working on that has "The A/C # ... not on the chart of accounts" error message. Normally this would be easy to fix, except the entry is the automatically generated Cash Distribution. I just need to know how to re-assign the correct account number to the Cash Distribution.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nickeypoo72
Level 5

I found this tidbit about the automatic cash disbursement.  Sounds like you need to update the general ledger account number to the bank account it's tied to.

NOTE: Automatic Adjustment to Cash - You can have the system create an automatic cash disbursement entry if you enter checks. Click Close to exit and the system opens a pop-up display asking if you wish to create an automatic cash disbursement entry. The system does not create an automatic disbursement entry if you did not assign an account number for the Regular/Vendor Bank ID.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
nickeypoo72
Level 5

I found this tidbit about the automatic cash disbursement.  Sounds like you need to update the general ledger account number to the bank account it's tied to.

NOTE: Automatic Adjustment to Cash - You can have the system create an automatic cash disbursement entry if you enter checks. Click Close to exit and the system opens a pop-up display asking if you wish to create an automatic cash disbursement entry. The system does not create an automatic disbursement entry if you did not assign an account number for the Regular/Vendor Bank ID.